Friday, August 19, 2011

Couch to 5K?

Anybody hear of this before? Basically it's a guide to help you run 5k without stopping. It requires a commitment of 30 mins three times a week. It starts off with a combination of running and walking and over the course of about 8 weeks, it builds you up to run 5k non-stop. I'm gonna start this tomorrow. Hubby has the car today and I want to drive up to the local park to start rather than just running out on the street.

TTC - I'm leaning towards starting FET as soon as possible...yet no decisions made yet.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! thanks for the comments on my blog. My sister and I have been gearing up for a 5km fun run in October she is doing a similar thing that you have suggested and is going great guns. It has totally given me a new focus to not concentrate on IVF and FET and m/c! Go for it!!

    ReplyDelete