Thank you to everyone who left a comment....really great to know I am not alone on this journey. I'm gonna spend the next couple of weeks trying to improve my fitness and tone up. I think I will rejoin my gym and aim to get there 3 times a week. I think I invested too much energy into this FET cycle - I did a lot of WAITING and WISHING TIME AWAY waiting for the transfer. The next one, I want to be focused something else (me, fitness, friends...a life basically!!!!) So I plan to do the following things:
1. Gym 3 times a week
2. Eat healthy food...not extreme just balanced
3. Spend more time with friends
4. Get out into fresh air as much as possible.
5. Have fun with DH
6. Do not put life on hold!!!
7. No more wishing time away.
Also I am determined that the next cycle WILL WORK! It just is!