Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bed rest is boring!!

Well today is my last day of bed rest....whoop! Back to work tomorrow which is great and will keep my mind busy.
I watched three films:
1. Something Borrowed.......boring
2. No Strings Attached.......awful, truly awful
3. Hall Pass....m'eh!

Symptoms wise, just a heavy feeling in uterus which had been there before the transfer so I'm guessing it's just the feeling of the lining building up. That's it!

I've been looking up a local gym online to get ready to join if this doesn't work out. I'm not being negative, just having a plan B!

1 comment:

  1. Great that your transfer went well... I find bed rest sooooo boring too :)) I'm a plan B sort of person as well... helps me prepare for both possibilities :) Hope your 2WW ends with plan A xoxo

    ReplyDelete