Monday, January 10, 2011

First Day Back To Work

I was dreading going back to work after the Xmas break. Felt like the loneliest soul in the world getting up this morning. It wasn't too bad initially. But by 11am I was a mess - way too emotional. My boss and my good friend were AMAZING - so supportive and understanding. I came home at 12.00. Met DH and had some lunch and then snoozed in bed all afternoon. I know 2moro will be much better - it was just the first day back was difficult. Last time I had been in work, I was pregnant :(

On to more productive things:
I rang my clinic today to arrange a phone consultation with my consultant. She is going to call me on Wednesday afternoon. I must compile a list of questions. I really wanna get started on the next FET.

No comments:

Post a Comment