Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bad News

I haven't written here in a while.
On Xmas Eve I had a very heavy bleed - passed lots of clots. My clinic was closed for the Christmas break and I just knew there was no point sitting in A&E on Christmas Eve. I spent all of Christmas day crying. I eventually got to my clinic on the 29th of Dec. The Doctor found a pregnancy sac measuring 5 weeks 4 days. He said it was too early to see anything and to come back in one week. In the meantime I continued medication and I was bleeding slightly on and off.

So tomorrow I am going in for the scan. But I know it is over. Last night I had the worst AF Pain EVER and I passed 3 MAJOR clots (actually very relieving). So I just want to get closure tomorrow and draw a line and move on.

I'm feeling a lot stronger than I was last week - I was in absolute shock and literally was grief-stricken. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. And Christmas has to be the worst time of the year for something like this to happen.

2 comments:

  1. I am so very sorry. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sorry to hear about this. I hope you find some relief, answers and comfort. BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete