Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Break Time

Well as I've said in previous post, I'm taking a break from fertility treatment. I spoke with RE yesterday and she agreed to give me prescription for thyroid meds to keep that low and metformin, folic acid and aspirin. I met with my counsellor tonight and talked about the idea of taking a break. Part of that means I need to unplug myself from the blogworld that I have been a part of for nearly two years. Everyday I check my google reader and read the latest posts in the IF cyber world. In a way its like constantly talking to the other woman in waiting room of the fertility clinic...every day. In order to truly take a break, I need to just let all that go for a while.

So I'm saying goodbye for a while to all u lovely ladies in the blogosphere!! It will be like giving up an addiction!!!! But has to be done to give my head space and quieten my mind for a while.

Best of luck with all of your journeys, hopefully see you all in a few months :)

6 comments:

  1. Totally understandable and a very good idea! Have a great break we'll catch up when you are back! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it makes a lot of sense to step away. Take your time and we'll welcome you back when you're ready...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely understand you wanting to take a break... I took a complete break a few months ago and it helped to clear my mind a lot. You've been through so much and my heart goes out to you. Love always xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ivf

    I think it creates a lot of feeling to phase away. Take your time and effort and we'll welcome you returning when you're prepared...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information. IVF in Spain

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: Spain fertility

    ReplyDelete