Friday, December 10, 2010

8dp5dt

I haven't had a great few days. Cramps got a lot stronger throughout the week. I know in my heart it hasn't worked. I test 6dp5dt (sneaky test) - BFN (prob too early anyway).

On Thursday (7days) I went to clinic for Intralipids. The nurse there couldn't get a vein so I ended up having to come into clinic this morning to see doc. I was a wreck, very emotional. I told him I'm sure it hadn't worked as I've been having bad cramps and I asked him did he think I should even bother with the intralipids. He was great - really listened and didn't patronise me. He told me I prob was right that it didn't work as I know my own body. But he recommended getting the intralipds just in case I was wrong. He got the IV set up in seconds (painlessly).

He gave me cyclogest to take up to official test date. I've to switch from crinone. He said that if it didn't work, we'd throw everything at the next cycle. He was so positive, I actually felt better. I 99.9% for sure know that AF is on the way. I'll take the cyclogest anyway to cover all bases. He also said if it didn't work, I could get going on FET#2 asap. So basically prep in Jan and transfer early Feb. (I'll be 30 in Feb).

I'm determined now to have a great Christmas - I'm determined that this will be our last Christmas as a twosome. Either we'll have a "plus one" on our arms or on route next xmas.
Again I am not gonna wish away the weeks. I would really like to have a plan in place before the xmas break so to know that we have something to look forward to in the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment