Thursday, May 13, 2010

Injections

Well, I started the injections last night. DH was brilliant - he did them for me thank God. I have to say I was surprised at how nervous I got just before he did them. I even began laughing hysterically with nerves!!! Anyway, they were fine!
I had a nice bath after and just chilled out. But about an hour later, I got a wave of unbelievable tiredness and just collapsed into bed. Even this morning, I was wrecked. Came home from work and slept for 2 hours. I wonder is this the injections??

Metformin is going well. I really thought that I might be feeling ill from them today but nope, so far so good.


1 comment:

  1. This is all a very overwhelming experience, so your body probably got really tired from all the different feelings & emotions it's going through. Be sure to get a lot of rest and take care! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete